Wednesday, March 07, 2007

For all you music collectors

My momma sent me a link to a list of the top 200 greatest albums of all time according to the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame folks. It seems to be basically consistent with all the other lists I've seen like this (Rolling Stone, etc.). If you are a big music fan it's worth looking at.

You'll note The Police make the list at number 119 and I'll be going to Dallas June 26th to see them in concert! Our seats kind of suck, but it's still The (freakin'!) Police. It's also going to be a great trip because Heather and I are going with my friend Jamie and his wife. I talk to Jamie all the time but haven't actually seen him since my wedding in February 2000. Should be a good time.

Also in concert news Heather and I are going to see The Who in Oklahoma City in March. Granted it's not like seeing The Who in 1974, but I've heard they are still putting on a good show and if nothing else I'll get to here Roger Daltrey belt out the opening howl on 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and Pete Townshend do a windmill on the guitar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he better windmill, otherwise it's not Townshend, but a clone or some other fake.