Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like March

Well as you've all read over the last few months, the weather has been nuts in Oklahoma. Starting last weekend the temperatures dropped and it rained all weekend. The this morning I woke up to snow on the ground. I would guess maybe 2.5 inches around our house. The roads weren't too bad, but the traffic reports on NPR reported quite a few accidents around the Oklahoma City area.

The wife is good. The kid is good. Work is good.

The new Prince album came out this week. As most of you know I'm a big Prince fan. I've only listened to the new one a few times. It seems okay. Quite a few of the songs he gets all the performance credit (All instruments and vox : Prince). So he's still gettin' it done as a senior citizen.

The yo-yo fad is in full effect at work. We all recently did a group buy from an online yo-yo store. I'm not sure why it has spread like bird flu here, but it has. You'll frequently see us developer types in some serious design discussions while throwing our 'yo's'. I purchased the Avenger, and so far as I can tell it goes up and down just fine. I hope to one day be as good as El Guapo.

J

No comments: