Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Seniors Tour

I hit another milestone at work today. I was promoted to Senior Programmer Analyst. What's that mean exactly? Not much. I'm already a team lead, a member of the architecture group, and what I consider a key member of the ASAP OO team (is that my ego blogging?)

I'm excited because at least they recognized me for what I do... and most of all I get a nice pay increase. Maybe I'll get that iPod after all.

The weather sucked today. It was 61 when I got to work at 7:00am and when we went to lunch at 12:15 it felt like 35 degrees. What the crap? But we went to Ron's Hamburgers and Chili... which is a Tulsa tradition. It was nice to get a little taste of home. Now they just need to build a freaking Coney Islander here and I'm golden.

GOCK!
Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coney Islander is way over rated by you Tulsans. Didn't do a thing for me.